Manager's Outline, Notes and Participant Handout in French. Video in English.
Sales Training in French (Formation à la Vente en Français): Plan your next sales meeting using our online do-it-yourself Questioning Skills Sales Meeting Kit. This kit includes everything a sales manager needs to conduct a skills clinic on Questioning Skills. The duration of this session is 90 minutes, which can be split into two or three shorter sessions if desired. Preview samples here: video, handout, manager's notes.
How can this help your sales team? Successful salespeople ask more questions, and better questions, than average sellers. This kit will improve the ability of the sales team to plan and ask great questions that advance the sales process forward. The salespeople will learn the three types of high-gain questions used by successful sales professionals and apply this to a real life sales opportunity.
The Questioning Skills Sales Meeting Kit Handout Includes:
- How to tailor your questions for different sales situations
- Three categories of questions to ask
- A practice session for planning questions for various sales situations
- Questioning worksheet
- Segment 1 teaches an overview of the three types of questions that differentiate successful salespeople from average sellers.
- Segment 2 teaches high-gain questions that we call Opportunity Questions and includes several examples of good questions to ask.
- Segment 3 teaches commitment Questions, which are the type of questions that are often overlooked by average sellers.
- Manager's Outline and Notes (French): Print your step by step instructions on how to run the meeting.
- Participant Handout (French): Print a handout for each member of your sales team attending the meeting.
- Video (English): Play the video during the sales meeting. You will be instructed to stop and start the video for activities and exercises. You may also choose to preview the video and teach the material yourself without playing the video during the meeting. (Note: Do a test run of the video at the meeting location to test browser access and internet speed.)
Manager's Outline Questioning Skills (French) - Planning and Timing Instructions (Print One)
Manager's Notes - Questioning Skills (French) - Step by Step Instructions (Print One)
Participant Handout: Questioning Skills Sales Meeting Kit (French) - Print one for each person attending the sales meeting
Video: Questioning Skills Sales Meeting Kit (English) - Play Video During the Sales Meeting (Note: Do a test run of your video at the meeting location to test browser access and internet speed.)