One-on-One Coaching for Sales Negotiation
One-on-One Coaching is the Key to Improving Individual Performance!
Contact us for a free 15 minute phone call so we can mutually agree on which package is best for you (firstname.lastname@example.org or 339-832-8666).
Custom Coaching Packages:
Gold Package, $295 - Your custom coaching package includes:
Silver Package, $250 - Your custom coaching package includes:
Bronze Package, $225 - Your custom coaching package includes:
Why should you utilize a sales coach? Research demonstrates that when it comes to sales professionals, nothing influences the bottom line results more than a solid coaching program. Because sales professionals naturally are confident, competitive and self-motivated, they tend to be more invested and engaged in the process of self-improvement. Peak Selling's coaching process provides a two-way conversation and other resources that will help you assess strengths, identify weaknesses, practice new skills, and meet your sales goals.
How can coaching on sales negotiation help you? Negotiation is a critical part of the sales process and many sales professionals tend to make several common mistakes during a negotiation, in particular when faced with adversarial tactics. Here are two examples of common challenges that often occur during sales negotiations: First, when planning for a negotiation one of the most critical steps is to make sure that you prepare your opening position, and plan your strategy on giving and getting concessions. Second, you will learn how to respond effectively if the other person uses adversarial negotiation tactics. Improve your skills and ability to manage your sales negotiations with this Sales Negotiation Coaching package.
Depending on the package you choose this Sales Negotiation Coaching Engagement includes some or all of the following:
1. Free 10-15 minute Introductory Phone Call: This free call will help you determine if the Sales Negotiation Coaching Package is right for you. Your coaching consultant will use this call to design a coaching package based on your sales negotiation experience level and needs. During the introductory call you will also discuss your next steps in the process, including the scheduling of your 1 hour phone coaching conversation at a mutually agreeable date. Email email@example.com or call 339-832-8666 to schedule your free introductory phone call.
2. One Hour of Phone Coaching with your sales coaching consultant who is an expert on sales negotiation. In order to achieve maximum use of the hour of coaching time, you will need to complete several prework assignments in advance of the coaching conversation, including an online negotiation styles survey, a negotiation tactics reading, and two online learning modules on sales negotiation skills (see the details below). You may choose to schedule additional coaching sessions, as needed.
3. Online Negotiation Styles Assessment Survey - Take this online survey and receive a personal report prior to the coaching conversation. The Negotiation Styles Assessment Report helps you identify your natural negotiation style and your strengths and areas for improvement as a negotiator. Because the best negotiators vary their style, one way to improve is to identify your natural negotiation style, and then learn how to adjust your style to meet your negotiating objectives.
4. Reading: The 25 Most Difficult Negotiation Tactics - How to Respond Effectively to Adversarial Tactics - Mistakes are often made during negotiations when one side is using adversarial tactics. Average salespeople tend to make three common mistakes when they encounter adversarial tactics. First and foremost, they concede too much, too soon, on price. Second, they lower their expectation level for the overall negotiation. Third, they become intimidated or flustered, and end up making a bad agreement just to escape the situation. By contrast, successful negotiators are flexible and creative when they respond to adversarial tactics. This article contains successful responses to the 25 most common adversarial tactics used by negotiators. We will discuss the article during our coaching conversation.
5. Online Learning - Personal assessment is an integral part of learning. During the introductory phone call we will determine together which online learning products are best suited to your needs.
All Peak Selling coaching packages may be customized. For example, our coaching customers often choose to buy our two and three session coaching packages. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-339-8666 to inquire about changing this package to suit your needs.
Access Negotiation Styles Assessment Survey:
The 25 Most Difficult Negotiation Tactics - How to Respond to Effectively to Adversarial Tactics
Explain how different pricing options might be valuable to different segments of your audience.