Manager's Outline, Notes and Participant Handout in French. Video in English.
Sales Training in French (Formation à la Vente en Français): Plan your next sales meeting using our online do-it-yourself Giving and Getting Concessions when Negotiating Sales Meeting Kit. This kit includes everything a sales manager needs to conduct a skills clinic on giving and getting concessions when negotiating. The duration of this session is 90 minutes, which can be split into two or three shorter sessions if desired. Preview samples here: video, handout, manager's notes.
How can this help your sales team? Conceding too much, too soon, is the most common mistake made by average sales negotiators. Successful negotiators have learned through experience to eliminate this mistake. Exchange, or give-and-take, is the essence of negotiation. This kit will improve the ability of the sales team to explore for and exchange currencies other than price. Your salespeople will reach better and more profitable agreements by applying the concepts in this kit to an upcoming negotiation.
- Three common mistakes made by average negotiators
- Definitions and examples of prime, alternative and elegant currencies of exchange, followed by a brainstorm activity
- Guidelines on giving and getting concessions
- Negotiation planning form worksheet, including a role play practice activity
- Segment 1 teaches the three most common mistakes made by average sales negotiators, and some advice on how to avoid making these mistakes.
- Segment 2 teaches examples and definitions on Currencies of Exchange other than price.
- Segment 3 highlights five practical tips about giving and getting concessions.
- Manager's Outline and Notes (French): Print your step by step instructions on how to run the meeting.
- Participant Handout (French): Print a handout for each member of your sales team attending the meeting.
- Video (English): Play the video during the sales meeting. You will be instructed to stop and start the video for activities and exercises. You may also choose to preview the video and teach the material yourself without playing the video during the meeting. (Note: Do a test run of the video at the meeting location to test browser access and internet speed.)
Volume Discounts: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for corporate pricing and volume discounts.
Manager's Outline: Giving and Getting Concessions When Negotiating (French) - Planning and Timing Instructions (Print One)
Manager's Notes: Giving and Getting Concessions When Negotiating (French) - Step by Step Instructions (Print One)
Participant Handout: Giving and Getting Concessions when Negotiating (French) - Print one for each person attending sales meeting
Negotiation Planning Form (French) - Print one per participant
Negotiation Planning Form (French): Download this Word document and email to participants as reinforcement
Video: Giving and Getting Concessions When Negotiating (English) - Play Video During the Sales Meeting (Note: Do a test run of your video at the meeting location to test browser access and internet speed.)