Essential Selling Skills Session 2: Stages and Critical Tasks of Selling ($20, 24 minutes, on-demand) Essential Selling Skills Module 2 on the Stages and Critical Tasks of Selling teaches a 6-stage sales call process that can be used as a roadmap to prepare, conduct, and follow up for sales calls. Participants will learn the critical tasks for each of the stages in the sales call process. The best sales professionals excel at all six stages so one of the important takeaways is for each person to self-assess what they do well and how they can improve. This is why two self-rating activities take place in this module.
- Use the six Stages of Selling as a guide for planning, making sales calls, and following up
- Plan and set clear sales goals and objectives
- Create a favorable first impression and identify the customer’s critical needs during the Opening and Exploring Stages
- Present information in a clear and compelling way, with emphasis on selling on value
- End each sales call with an action or commitment by the customer
- Self-assess to fully understand your own strengths and areas for improvement
Essential Selling Skills Session 2: Stages and Critical Tasks of Selling is the second of twelve online learning modules in the Essential Selling Skills Series.
Your registration provides 6 months access to practical skills-based online training, on your schedule, at your location
The entire Essential Selling Skills series includes almost 6 hours of training divided into 12 sessions, each about 30 minutes in duration. The series includes a 1 year subscription for the discounted price of $175. Session 1 is free, so use it as a no-cost way to preview the entire series.
Print Handout: ESS 2 Stages and Critical Tasks of Selling
Play Video: ESS Module 2-Stages and Critical Tasks
Take the Quiz: ESS 2 - Test Your Knowledge on the Stages and Critical Tasks of Selling
$175.00Essential Selling Skills Series