Manager's Outline, Notes and Participant Handout in French. Video in English.
Sales Training in French (Formation à la Vente en Français): Plan your next sales meeting using our online do-it-yourself Elevator Speeches Meeting Kit. This kit includes everything a sales manager needs to conduct a skills clinic on how to prepare and present tailored elevator speeches that can help win business with new and existing customers. The duration of this session is 75 minutes, which can be split into two or three shorter sessions if desired. Preview samples here: video, handout, manager's notes.
How can this help your sales team? Your salespeople only get one chance to make a favorable first impression. An Elevator Speech consists of two or three succinct pieces of information that communicate both the value that your company and your products/services provide, as well as your organizational and personal credibility and credentials. Said differently: what you can do for the customer and why he or she should listen to you and, ultimately, buy from you. Your salespeople will learn how to avoid common mistakes, such as talking too long, and to prepare and present concise elevator speeches. They will also discuss and practice how to tailor different elevator speeches that should be used for different sales situations.
The Elevator Speeches Sales Meeting Kit Handout Includes:
- Elements of a great elevator speech
- List of common elevator speech mistakes to avoid
- Brainstorm activity and practice exercise
- Elevator Speech planning form
- Segment 1 teaches key points about how to write and present a tailored elevator speech and includes a short example of an elevator speech.
- Segment 2 highlights the common mistakes and includes an example of an elevator speech that purposely contains some of these mistakes.
- Segment 3 demonstrates an improved example of a good elevator speech.
- Manager's Outline and Notes (French): Print your step by step instructions on how to run the meeting.
- Participant Handout (French): Print a handout for each member of your sales team attending the meeting.
- Video (English): Play the video during the sales meeting. You will be instructed to stop and start the video for activities and exercises. You may also choose to preview the video and teach the material yourself without playing the video during the meeting. (Note: Do a test run of the video at the meeting location to test browser access and internet speed.)
Manager's Outline: Elevator Speeches (French) - Planning and Timing Instructions (Print One)
Manager's Notes: Elevator Speeches (French) - Step by Step Instructions (Print One)
Participant Handout Elevator Speeches Sales Meeting Kit (French) - Print one for each person attending sales meeting
Video: Elevator Speeches Sales Meeting Kit (English) - Play Video During the Sales Meeting (Note: Do a test run of your video at the meeting location to test browser access and internet speed.)