Plan your next sales meeting using this do-it-yourself Selling More Products to Existing Customers Coaching Kit. This kit includes everything a sales manager needs to conduct a skill-building session on selling more products. The duration of the sales meeting session is 2 hours, which can be split into two or three shorter sessions if desired. Preview samples here: video, handout, and manager's notes.
How can this help your sales team? The skills taught will improve the ability of the sales team to sell more products and services to existing customers, which will improve profitability and retention. The salespeople will learn practical tips and suggestions on which customers and products to target, and the skills needed to succeed. Instructions are included on how to lead a role play activity designed to help everyone practice and receive feedback on a real life situation.
- Why it is desirable for your company to sell more products and services
- Which customers and products to target
- Brainstorm activity on Lead and Complementary Products
- Four categories of questions to identify sales opportunities
- What to do during the sales call to sell more products and services
- Application and role play activity on a real life customer situation
- Segment 1 highlights why it is desirable to sell additional products and services.
- Segment 2 teaches which customers to target and three pre-call analysis actions to take.
- Segment 3 teaches four categories of questions with emphasis on the questions that many sales people overlook.
- Segment 4 highlights four high-gain actions to take during the sales call, such as targeting the weak link supplier
One Coaching Kit provides everything needed to run a highly interactive skill-building session for your entire sales team. Your enrollment provides access to:
- Teaching Tips Handout: Learn how to lead an effective sales meeting. The Teaching Tips Handout provides practical advice on how salespeople learn best.
- Manager's Outline and Notes: Print your step by step instructions on how to run the meeting.
- Participant Handout: Print a handout for each member of your sales team attending the meeting.
- Video: Play the video during the sales meeting. You will be instructed to stop and start the video for activities and exercises. You may also choose to preview the video and teach the material yourself without playing the video during the meeting.
(Note: Do a test run of the video at the meeting location to test browser access and internet speed.)
Volume Discounts: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for corporate pricing and volume discounts.
Bill McCormick is the founder and president of Peak Selling, Inc., a firm specializing in customized sales training and consulting. Bill has over 20 years of experience consulting managers and coaching sales executives and professionals. He is the primary author and developer of Peak Selling's customized sales and management workshops.
Prior to founding Peak Selling, he was Vice President of Marketing for an international consulting and training company. Bill was responsible for managing their entire sales and marketing effort, including an international network of licensees, and doubled their sales volume in four years. Prior to that, Bill held positions in sales, sales management, and marketing for a Fortune 25 firm.
Bill earned his M.S. degree in Business Administration from Johns Hopkins University and a B.S. degree from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. He also is on the Corporate Education Group (Boston University) faculty.